closely held companies
Investing in a new project can mean for you obtaining significant benefits and returns if the business is successful. Nonetheless the same transaction can also involve a high risk if the business does not achieve its objective. Due to the increased legal component of these capital ventures, the participation of counsel at the early stage of the investment to avoid future situations of conflict is critical.
At Ioberti Attorney at Law we have extensive experience in representing privately-held corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other entities, in the areas of securities law and investments.
We counsel and facilitate private securities offerings for domestic and international clients in different industries, as well as high net worth individuals, including EB5 Direct Investment projects and the purchase of investment properties.
In addition to the services we offer relating to Business and Transactional matters our competencies include:
- Performing due diligence and corporate legal audits for mergers, acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
- Negotiating and preparing asset and stock sale and purchase agreements.
- Preparing stock option plans and agreements and other documents affecting the overall management of the organization.
- Structuring private offering documents, including shareholder and subscription agreements, offering term sheets, and other agreements that address risk factors and opportunities for the issuer and the investor.
- Shareholder Agreements.
- Securities law opinions for smaller reporting companies.